Why travel with All Over Africa?
All Over Africa are Pretoria-based specialists in exceptional, tailor-made African travel and Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events (MICE).
We offer a highly customised service, which ensures you see the best of Southern Africa and beyond, and that your trip of a lifetime is memorable for all the right reasons.
Our team, led by Lizette Worst and Ané Worst, have been in the travel and event organising business for many years, and can design itineraries to suit your taste and budget every step of the way.
With first-hand experience – we visit all the properties and destinations we propose – we are able to ensure a quality holiday or event for local and international travellers.
All Over Africa works with some of the best properties in South Africa – and by best, we don't mean the most expensive. We are partnered with four- and five-star properties that offer good value for money, along with special experiences.
Whether you're looking for a private getaway for one or two people, a small group of friends, are organising a large conference or planning incentive trips for your staff, All Over Africa is here to help you. We have oodles of experience in organising specialist tours, such as wine, photographic and culinary safaris. Just tell us your interests and tastes, and we'll whip up an itinerary for you!
- All Over Africa is a small, boutique tour operator focusing on local and international visitors
- We offer quality and personalised service and are committed to our clients
- All Over Africa offers you the convenience of a “one-stop” service with great knowledge of the destinations
- We offer professional and efficient service – we handle your group, incentive travel, conference or event from start to finish. You can relax knowing a team of experts are looking after your VIPs, delegates and guests
- We have excellent buying power as a result of our supportive networking system
- We rely only on word-of-mouth referrals and we are proud of our many repeat clients – including doctors, judges, business people and tourists – who are a testament to our excellent service
- We have contact with the major and smaller hotel groups, as well as private venues, to give you a wide selection from which to choose your perfect event venue
- We plan your function/event professionally with attention to the smallest detail
- We think we live in the best place in the world, and we're eager to show you as much of it as we can
Who we are
Lizette Worst started her career in clothing design, before opening a clothing franchise called Nika in Brooklyn, Pretoria, which she has since sold.
She wanted to “get out and about” and took her first steps into travel and tourism, becoming a specialised travel agent and starting a company called Ultimate African Getaways, which she also subsequently sold.
But, by then, the Africa travel bug (some say it’s the most contagious on the continent) had well and truly bitten and she started All Over Africa in 2005, specialising in travel to Africa with personalised service, bespoke holidays and tailor-made, family itineraries. Lizette is a member of the PCO Alliance Network.
Ané Worst worked in sales and marketing in the computer industry for 10 years and then decided to become a stay-at-home mom. Soon afterwards she co-founded Eleos, a charity organisation based in Pretoria, South Africa. Organising events to raise funds for the charity is still an integral part of her involvement. After 17 years, she decided to spread her wings and recently joined the All Over Africa team. She is still a serving member on the Eleos management committee.
Jan van Heteren has been involved in the travel, tourism and safari industries for the past 30 years – starting with successful, friendly and reasonably priced restaurants in Pretoria, South Africa, and later moving to Madikwe.
Jan is currently also the director and CEO of African Secrets, which represents a group of high-quality, value-for-money properties in Southern Africa.
He loves travelling, has a deep understanding of people and knowledge of Africa, and loves living and working in the bush.
Flying is a passion – he completed his private pilot's licence when he was 17 and has been exploring Africa ever since. Currently he flies a Cessna 210 and calls it his “company car”.
Images courtesy of Deon de Villiers https://500px.com/deondevilliers. All images are copyrighted and may not be re-used without the photographer’s expressed permission.